On March 27th, I redirected all my Grupeer links to this page, as I don’t want anyone to sign up & invest on Grupeer until this situation is resolved.
I had some concerns after recent interviews with Bernhard, which is why I decided to stop my Auto Invest on the platform and to start withdrawing money.
Somehow, whenever I start doing that, strange things begin to happen…
Here is what’s going on right now:
- Since Grupeer’s Covid-19 announcement, there has been a lack of communication from the platform.
- According to Grupeer, there have been delays in interest payments they should receive from some Loan Originators (incl. their partly owned Primo Invest) – however, interest is still being added to accounts, as if it were available. The platform has never showed any loans to be late or defaulted.
- Some people reported that they received some withdrawals yesterday, I’m still waiting for mine (placed on March 20th)
- After a couple of days of investors worrying (me included), we have still not heard from Alla Kisika regarding the current situation. Seems like she hasn’t even responded to her head of account management at Grupeer over the past 48 hours.
I very much hope this will be resolved soon. Until then, please hold off from investing on Grupeer.
Update (March 31st)
I can’t believe I’m writing this, but things are looking really bad right now.
- Recent updates (via PeerDuck on Telegram)
- Colminey’s summary (up to March 30th)
- Grupeer discussion Telegram group
Today I joined a Skype call with Guillermo, a Spanish investor that is also in charge of the Envestio and Kuetzal lawsuits. We’re discussing legal actions we can take as investors, to be prepared for the worst case scenario. This Google forms was created in preparation for a lawsuit.