Welcome to my 20th monthly income update! As usual, I’ll be showing you my investment income from P2P lending as well as dividends from ETFs.
You’re probably wondering why I’m so late, so let me first apologize for that.
My wife and I have spent the last two weeks at the sea in Croatia, finally getting away from all the craziness back home, something that both of us really needed this year.
That being said, let’s take a look at how my investments performed in June, starting with P2P lending.
P2P Lending Income – June 2020 Overview
|Wisefund||0||-11,41%||60€||0 (Exit fee)|
In total, I earned 225,60€ (-16,22€) from P2P lending last month.
Income from Dividends
My wife and I also received 152,93€ in dividends in June, from the main ETF we invest in, the Vanguard FTSE All-World. The ETF pays out dividends every three months.
This time, at 0,34€ per share, the distributed amount was quite a bit lower than what the ETF paid out in dividends in June/July during the previous three years (0,58€, 0,54€, 0,50€ respectively).
However, considering the current economic environment, as well as some countries outright forbidding companies from paying dividends this year, that was to be expected.
My Monthly Income (Total)
- Total Investment Income (June 2020): 378,53€ (-233,80€)
That puts me at 25,24% of my goal, 1.500€ monthly income from investments.
Let’s take a look at how each P2P platform in my portfolio did last month.
- Income (June 2020): 23,66€ (-8,76€)
- IRR: 13,74%
- Invested since: 05.10.2018
I don’t have too much to report on for Iuvo Group. After decreasing my target allocation to the platform to around 2.600€ last month, my income decreased a bit, but that’s about it.
In my opinion, they’ve been handling the past few months pretty well compared to others.
- Income (June 2020): 80,02€ (-21,33€)
- IRR: 12,88%
- Invested since: 27.09.2018
I actually received 104,92€ in interest on Mintos last month, but I sold some loans on the secondary market (mostly by ExpressCredit), as I’ve been trying to focus on loan originators with better ratings.
As a result, I lost a bit of money on fees and the small discount I offered them at:
My pending payments increased by 271,55€ compared to last month. Hopefully we’ll see a trend reversal soon.
Bondora Go & Grow
- Income (June 2020): 11,43€ (-1,60€)
- IRR (incl. withdrawals): 6,66%
- Invested since: 01.09.2018
I had 80,43€ remaining from my last withdrawal, which was fully withdrawn by June 10th.
After Bondora implemented partial withdrawals due to the large number of withdrawals in the midst of the Covid-crisis, it seems as though full, instant withdrawals have been available again for the past few weeks.
I’m very happy to see that, as I always considered that as a major advantage Bondora Go & Grow had over other P2P investments.
Like Mintos, Bondora also announced its financial results for 2019 recently. The platform made a net profit of 2.283.561€ last year, which is good to see.
I’ll take a closer look at the full report once it’s available.
- You can get a 5€ Bonus on Bondora when you sign up via my link.
- Income (June 2020): 10,40€ (+1,06€)
- IRR: 8,06%
- Invested since: 03.04.2019
My income on Crowdestor is slowly increasing again, as some projects resumed paying interest in June. Sadly one planned loan repayment (Fertilizer Export Financing) is still delayed.
Meanwhile, I already received a much larger number of interest payments, totaling 103,91€ so far in July, but that will be part of next month’s update.
- Get 1% Cashback on your investments for 180 days when signing up to Crowdestor via my link
- Income (June 2020): 33,93€ (+16,51€)
- IRR: 11,95%
- Invested since: 11.10.2019
I broke my monthly income record on Viainvest in June, after increasing my investment to 2.500€ and taking advantage of the auto invest cashback campaign.
- Get a 15€ Bonus after investing 50€ or more on Viainvest by using my link.
- Why I added Viainvest to my P2P Portfolio & My Auto Invest Settings
- Income (June 2020): 55,50€ (-3,45€)
- IRR: 13,64%
- Invested since: 21.11.2019
June was my second highest earning month so far on Lendermarket. As a result, my internal rate of return on the platform increased to >13%.
Lendermarket also published an updated Creditstar Group presentation on its site, including more details of the loan originators performance in Q1/2020:
- You can get 1% Cashback on all your investments on Lendermarket after 60 days by using my link here
- Lendermarket Review
- Invested since: 03.02.2020
I’m happy to see that EvoEstate started publishing skin in the game real-estate projects again on a regular basis, so I might add more projects to my portfolio over the coming weeks.
The two Spanish projects I’m invested in so far will likely pay interest at the end of their loan term next year.
- Worth reading: Evo Investors Q2/2020 Update
- You can get 0,5% Cashback for 6 months on EvoEstate by using this link
Still Withdrawing: Swaper and Mintos I&A
Lastly, we have two honorable mentions – Swaper and Mintos Invest & Access, which I’m still withdrawing from. As a result, I won’t spend too much time on these two.
I withdrew 100€ from my Swaper account in the beginning of June, and earned an extra 7,94€ in interest last month.
I still have a few investments in the “My Investments” tab displayed as 0€/investment. That means that they were successfully sold – I received my principal back, which I already withdrew – but I’m still going to receive interest payments for the period that I owned them.
Swaper announced that they would be sharing their 2019 audited financial statements at the end of July, which I’m looking forward to.
I withdrew 166,36€ and earned 2,72€ on my separate Mintos Invest & Access account over the course of June.
I’m still in the process of emptying this account, as I much prefer using Bondora Go & Grow for shorter term investments in P2P lending.
Thank you for reading my latest monthly update! I hope you’re able to forgive me for posting it so late this time.
You might find this useful:
- Current P2P Lending Bonus and Cashback Offers (July 2020)
- Over 560.000€ at 23 Years Old!
- TradeStation Global: Interactive Brokers vs. Degiro for ETFs
- How To Buy ETFs – My Investment Strategy
- My Entire Investment Portfolio
- How To Track Your Investments In P2P Lending