I recently had the pleasure of talking to Giorgio, an Italian friend living in Switzerland, with a net worth of well over a million euros.
You may already know him from the three podcast episodes we recorded together or as Mr. Rip from his blog retireinprogress and YouTube.
Here is what we talked about:
- When he started his FI journey
- What got him interested in pursuing financial independence in the first place
- His job at Google, which helped him fast-track his journey and how much he was earning there
- Why he ultimately decided to leave his high-paying job, which most people would be extremely jealous of
- At what point he became a millionaire and how long it took him to get there
- And lastly, his current net worth and if that’s enough for him to retire right now
We also recorded a part 2, where we go into more details about his living expenses in Switzerland, which are quite a bit higher than my own expenses in Austria.
So stay tuned for that, it should be out in a few days as well!
- My Investment Tools
A list containing all my investments in P2P Lending, the brokerage accounts I use to buy ETFs, my speculative investments in Bitcoin and my free bank accounts. It even includes the tools I use for blogging and YouTube.
- P2P Bonus Offers
A collection of all the best, currently available bonus and cashback offers in the P2P lending space. Regularly updated.
Disclaimer: Investing involves risks of losses. You should always do your own research before investing into anything. Also, some of the links are affiliate links, which help support me, the website & YouTube channel. I only link to services I use myself, none of them are sponsored.