I recently had the pleasure of talking to Giorgio, an Italian friend living in Switzerland, with a net worth of well over a million euros.
Here is what we talked about:
- When he started his FI journey
- What got him interested in pursuing financial independence in the first place
- His job at Google, which helped him fast-track his journey and how much he was earning there
- Why he ultimately decided to leave his high-paying job, which most people would be extremely jealous of
- At what point he became a millionaire and how long it took him to get there
- And lastly, his current net worth and if that’s enough for him to retire right now
We also recorded a part 2, where we go into more details about his living expenses in Switzerland, which are quite a bit higher than my own expenses in Austria.
So stay tuned for that, it should be out in a few days as well!
- My Investment Tools
A list containing all my investments in P2P Lending, the brokerage accounts I use to buy ETFs, my speculative investments in Bitcoin and my free bank accounts. It even includes the tools I use for blogging and YouTube.
- P2P Bonus Offers
A collection of all the best, currently available bonus and cashback offers in the P2P lending space. Regularly updated.
Disclaimer: Investing involves risks of losses. You should always do your own research before investing into anything. Also, some of the links are affiliate links, which help support me, the website & YouTube channel. I only link to services I use myself, none of them are sponsored.